KI ET LA
Diabola is the ideal pair of sunglasses for babies. The round shape and ergonomic design offer a stylish look and great comfort. Their ultra-light frame (only 8 grammes) doesn't squash the ears. They are unbreakable and stand up to every knock and twist.
The unique 2-sizes-in-one design evolves with baby's nasal bone. In position '1' between 0 and 6 months, they just need to be turned over to put them in position '2' between 6 and 12 months. Their lenses provide maximum category-4 protection from all UV rays.
This design was awarded Top Label Conso Baby and the strategic design prize by Nantes School of Design.
- Unbreakable frame and lenses, perfectly designed for being handled by babies.
- Zigzag technology means an all-in-one frame.
- No hinges so no risk of getting caught in the hinges or swallowing small metal parts.
- New soft, comfortable cord.
- Optimal protection polycarbonate lenses: category 4.
- Anti-UVA, Anti-UVB, Anti-UVC filter.
- 2 cm-sized lenses to completely protect children's eyes.
- Ki ET LA's extra: anti-blue-light filter to reduce glare.
- Ergonomic, flexible, light and soft shades. No pressure on temples or on the nose and no pressing against ears.
- Eco-friendly with Recyclable frame (excluding lenses) and reusable, recyclable cardboard case.