Alex's Work Bench is a sturdy workbench complete with 12 accessories: a saw, a hammer, a screw driver, a spanner, a spirit level, 2 bolts, 2 screws, 2 nails and a piece of wood. The base is equipped with a flatbed circular saw, a measuring gauge and a vice. The back wall features a shelf to tidy the tools and a hook for the saw, with the saw outline printed on the back. Art work also features a clock with movable hands, a portable radio and pliers. The back board is painted in a dark grey colour and can be used as a chalk board to write a to do list. The underneath storage shelf is great to store all the bits waiting to be fixed. Encourages hand-eye coordination, problem solving skills and critical thinking.
- A sturdy toy work bench complete with 12 accessories
- This role play toy encourages creative, imaginative fun through scenario and social play
- Can be played interactively, this develops turn taking skills, language and speech development as well social interaction
- Toy has clock incorporated in design which encourages number recognition and practice telling the time
- Made from re-purposed Rubberwood that we pledge to replant for every tree used, investing in sustainable play for generations to come
- Le Toy Van puts the safety of your child first - we test our toys to the highest standards and decorate with non-toxic paints