This wireless gentle owl was designed as a collaborative piece by British artist Marke Newton, and named after his son Akira. Ideal perched up high on a stack of books, the Akira The Owl lamp makes the perfect kids lamp, and is hand crafted from detailed drawings to create the feel of a classic stone sculpture – feathers and all.
- Shatterproof: made of vinyl with no glass bulb
- Wireless: integrated USB rechargeable battery + USB cable
- Autonomous : up to 8 hours of autonomy on full charge
- Safe: emits no heat thanks to LED technology
- Eco-friendly: low energy consumption
- Soothing: high quality light produces a soft, warm glow
- Easy: charge it up and turn it on
- Material: Vinyl
- Produced: Hand-moulded in Spain
- Energy Efficient: Long-life and low energy consumption through LED technology
- Product Dimensions: (w) 19.5 x (D) 15 x (H) 28.5
- CE Certified
- The integrated LED and battery unit is nominally rated at 500 maximum discharge-recharge cycles.
- The LED circuit emits no heat and produces a warm coloured light of 120 lumens.
- This lamp is supplied with a USB cable and can be charged using a standard USB 5V – 1A charger