This science kit includes more than 50 experiments that are designed for kids aged 8+ (adult supervision is required). They will be fascinated by the real, authentic science in this kit as they watch chemicals react and learn how the same reactions occur in the world around them. Kids will conduct experiments to learn about density, diffusion, emulsion, pH, invisible gases and reactions involving the metals Copper and Zinc! They will also create their own lava lamp, magically clean coins and learn how cakes rise the powerfully informative booklet included provides all the answers. || 24 components are included in the kit, including: Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Copper Sulfate, Universal Indicator Strips, Beaker, Test Tubes and Stoppers, Cork Stopper with hole, Test Tube Rack, Plastic Tube, Syringe, Pipettes, Flexible Tube, Safety Goggles, Lab Gloves, Liquid Color, Candle, Wool and Small Vial, Balloons, Funnel, Filter Paper, Piece of Zinc, Scoops, Workbench and Instruction Booklet. To complete all the activities, a range of common household items are required.
- 50+ REAL SCIENCE EXPERIMENTS -- We want kids to practice authentic science in the comfort of their homes! Our Test Tube Chemistry Lab experiments are perfect for 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12-year-olds.
- HANDS-ON LEARNING -- Children learn best by using their hands! They will create a test tube lava lamp, solid Copper metal, climbing water, dyed wool, invisible gas and much more.
- KID-FRIENDLY, FULL-COLOR INSTRUCTION BOOKLETS -- Science should be fun and easy to understand. That’s why each step in the booklet includes an illustration to show exactly what needs to be done!
- SO MUCH VALUE -- Included are 24 components that come in resealable containers. Some household items are also required, such as dishwashing liquid, ice cubes and table salt.
- BECOME A SCIENTIST -- Kids will conduct experiments to learn about density, diffusion, emulsion, pH, invisible gases and reactions involving the metals Copper and Zinc!
Only for use by children over 8 years. Not suitable for under 36 months. Contains some chemicals which present hazard to health. Goggles, gloves and mask should be worn as slime can explode when squeezed. Adult supervision needed. Do not allow chemical to come in contact with the body, particularly the mouth and eyes.